Practicing Self-compassion is often missing in the ADD/ADHD treatment plan. Where does practicing … [Read More...]
Take Charge. ADD/ADHD doesn’t have to run or ruin your life!
You, your loved one, or maybe a co-worker has ADD/ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder), and life is frustrating and chaotic.
Constantly seeking ways to access what society considers “normal” functioning and behaviors, you are resigned to believing that something is missing, broken or you just don’t “get it.”
Chronic distractibility, procrastination, forgetting things, disorganization and other similar habits are interruptive, disruptive and time consuming.
“Does life have to be this hard this all the time?”
ADD/ADHD Coaching & Treatment
No, it doesn’t.
I’m Linda Taylor. I have developed a solution-based ADD/ADHD management treatment system that can help you eliminate the frustration, anger or shame linked to an ADD/ADHD diagnosis.
- Someone with ADD/ADHD is not broken or “out of order,” and needs to be fixed.
- As an ADD/ADHD Coach, I don’t scrutinize and dwell on “what’s wrong.” I uncover “what’s missing” in my clients, and help them enhance their natural strengths.
- Reframing the word “disorder” requires thinking about different kinds of order, organization, systems, plans or routines that can put you on the right track and get you to success.
- Structures, rules, protocols and expectations are society’s norms. Schools, teams, companies and families need to have them in place for the best learning, workplace performance, safety, communication, etc. for the common good.
- Yet what works as a “standard” system for the masses doesn’t necessarily work for everyone. It may not work for you, either.
- Creating a personal system of processes, practices and tools that are just right for you can bring forth your personal power – a strong component of what you feel may be missing in your life right now.
- Coaching is forward-moving and solution-based, differing from counseling or a traditional therapy approach.
I can be that catalyst for you, a loved one or colleague.
As a Board Certified ADD/ADHD Coach, I work with individuals and family members who don’t fit “standard” and are willing to take hold of their lives in a new way. Don’t let an ADD/ADHD diagnosis dictate how you can live in harmony, accomplish goals, feel empowered, communicate effectively or “stay the course” – whatever that may be for you.
Contact me today at the The Taylor Solution. We have the right solution for you.
Sign Up to Receive
52 Tips to Tame your ADD/ADHD