ADD/ADHD students, employees and family members create an “undeniable force” wherever they live, learn, work or play.
Disruptions, focus issues, noise, incompletions, procrastination, moodiness and a host of other physical or emotional behaviors can create a “cost” for themselves and those around them. Understanding how to effectively manage through these situations can bring order, success and harmony to your chaotic environment.
The Taylor Solution will create content and workshops that meet the specific needs of your team or organization.
You can select from one of the packages below:
- Parenting Children/Teens with ADHD: 7 Strategies to Get a Grip on Life.
- Parent Support Group: 6 week program for elementary and middle school parents.
- Get Ready. Get Organized. Back to School Tips for Success. For elementary and middle school parents.
- Homework Help! For parents of Middle School Students.
- Power-Parenting and Teaching the ADHD Child and Teen: Education and strategies for parents and teachers.
For Parents and College Students
- ADHD & College – Are You Ready? Powerful program for students and parents thinking about successfully managing ADHD and the challenges of college.
For Adults/Entrepreneurs/Business Leaders
- Take Control of Your Life: Effective Organization and Time Management Strategies.
- Adult ADHD?: What does it look like? Who can have it? What are you dealing with?
- Bright Shiny Object Syndrome